The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Ferris Wheel

Today we went to the Farmer's Market and we made pinwheels. We decorated paper and folded it into a pin wheel and then pinned it into a pencil eraser. Then we went to get our face painted. My sister was a unicorn and a brown stallion. Mine was a spider hanging from his web. Then a person gave me a sticker of Grim of Frowntown from The Book of Smiletown. We asked her where you find more and she said that we find them at a fair up the creek. There I bought some Maple Yogurt Cheese from the Brown Cow company. It was delicious!

Then we went to the other side of the creek to see what was there. There they read to me The Book of Smiletown and they gave me a sticker of Rilley Smiley. Then we went to the games. I got a ride in the ferris wheel. I was in a yellow basket. In front of me, was a green basket. I made my basket sway back and forth. It was fun. I could see everywhere! Then it was time to go. I wanted to write about that day in my blog, and as you can see, I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home