The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Spying on Tierny

There is this girl in my class called Tierny. Today, I heard her friend saying, "Let's meet at the same place of last recess." Then Tierny said, "Don't let anyone know." But, I heard her. So, I thought I would figure out what the game Tierny was playing was.

So I went out at recess to spy on her and her friends, but I noticed that I didn't know which place they were meeting, and I remembered that Tierny was still inside. So I hid behind the wall and when Tierny came in front of me, I followed her. I think she thought someone was following her and knew there was someone but didn't know it was me, because she ran. I ran after her. I got around the curve just when I lost sight of her and then I stopped to catch my breath and saw her turning around the corner. I ran to her and peeked at the corner. I saw Tierny, all her friends, and a boy (another one in my class) called Adrian.

Then I started planning how to spy on them around the corner, and I remembered that the wall had holes. But the wall wasn't big enough, so I crawled careful to not step on goat heads (goat heads are these little balls that have two spines like a goats' head) and I peeked through the little holes and saw that they were coming! I ran behind the wall fast before they saw me. Then when they were gone, I went again, crawling carefully to one of the holes. I looked through and I saw that they were doing some kind of races. Then they were coming back the opposite way that they did before. So, I crawled back, reminding myself of the goat heads. But before I finished reminding myself, pop! "Oww!" I stepped on one. I didn't have much time so I stood up and ran. I came behind the wall just before they turned the corner where I was. Then the bell rang. I went in line and noticed it was the last recess and I couldn't spy anymore. So, I had no choice but to ask. They said they were playing Unicorns.

2 Comments:

  • hello adventureboy the adventure called spying on teirny was funny and crazy. we are your grandma´s students we like your adventures please write more adventures. we are taby and hiromi . we like to read very much . write to us we have adventures you can write . good bye

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

  • Hi Taby and Hiromi!

    I like reading books too. My favorite is Magic Tree House, especially Merlin's missions. If you want ideas of good books to read, read Blog About Books

    http://kidblogaboutbooks.blogspot.com

    Thank you for reading my blog. I will write more funny adventures soon.

    By Blogger A.B. & L old, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home