The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Trick

Today when Anthony and I went to the bathroom before the bus came at the end of the school day, Anthony threw my backpack further into the bathroom so I'd be late for the bus. Then I got out thinking he was already in the bus, but to my surprise, he was hiding, trying to trick me and he jumped out at me.

Then, on the bus, I played a trick on him. I went behind E.J., one of my friends, and Anthony passed by our seat and he came back and said, "I see you," but I knew that he didn't see me in the first place.

Some other days, on the bus, I play other tricks on Anthony. Like, "Guess what?" Then Anthony says, "What?" and I say, "Made you say something." Sometimes me and Anthony play tricks on E.J. by showing him scary pictures in the books, then he gets so scared he shrieks and then bangs his head on the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home