The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Funny Nightmare

Once I dreamed scary and funny dreams. The first three were scary. They were these:

Once me and my dad went to Church. He left me on the road but that was ok, because only one car came each hour. And I pretended I was falling and grabbed onto a daisy (which was the only thing to grab onto). Suddenly the road actually became a ramp and I was calling my daddy but he didn't hear me. Then, because I knew it was a dream, I tried to think of another dream which took me to a dream that seemed to be good.

I was walking out my front door (this is a short story) and saw Luke, one of my friends. Then I went to put my shoes away but when I turned around I saw that Luke had become a dinosaur! And he ate me. Just when he set his jaws on me, I tried to think of a different dream.

It was like channels on a TV. I had to go dream to dream to dream. In one, my sister was Dracula, which is a little funny. But not the next dream! The next dream I woke up, well, sorta, and this guy who looked like my daddy put me in a cage! Then he tore off a mask, and put me in this passport thingie. Then I saw where it led to -- FIRE!! I quickly changed the dream to the two dreams that are funny.

My first dream was where me, my dad, and my sister were goblins. Then I went upstairs and I saw that my mommy was a toilet! After a while, I started getting freaked out, so I changed the dream.

In my next dream, I was going shopping with my dad and my dad accidentally left me when he got in the car! I saw a machine calling my name. I had had this dream before and I knew what the machine would do, but I wanted to wake up and the only way to wake myself up when I'm dreaming is to freak myself out. So I went up to the machine. When it ate me I turned into a hamburger! Then I laughed myself awake. That was a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home