The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Funny lunch

Different people like different things. For example, Anthony likes chicken nuggets and I don't. I like ketchup and Anthony doesn't. Anthony likes scary stories, but I don't.

One lunch, Anthony came in talking about monsters and I didn't want to hear him, so I tried to get away from him but he found me anyway.

I said, "Don't talk about monsters or else..."

"Or else what?", said Anthony.

Then I looked at my ketchup and held it up to his face.

"No! Not ketchup!", screetched Anthony.

Ketchup Monster by Mud Monster at Monsterland, with added fangs by mom.

1 Comments:

  • That was indeed a funny luch! You are a very funny kid. I enjoy reading all your adventures. Please keep them coming!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home