The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Voyage of the Blue Waves

Once I had a dream and it was so exciting I wanted to write it in my blog. It goes like this.

I was sailing on a pirate ship, but then the pirates shot me out of a cannon and I fell on a dolphin that carried me to shore.

Then I forgot what the rest was, so I invented the rest.



There was a rustle in the trees and I thought that it was something like a bear, so I ran back into the ocean. But I ran too deep and I felt something under me. It was a shark! Then I jumped off of the shark and onto another dolphin and it carried me away. I jumped back on the ship when the dophin got close to it, but the pirates threw me off and I landed on another shark! This time there were no dophins around so I just woke up from the fright of what would happen next.

1 Comments:

  • Hi my name is Tabatha I have 9 years old. I am your grandmother´s student in Saint JOSEPH L.C. You have amazing dreams. I hope you have some other dreams to share.
    I had a dream about some rare snake that tried to squish me. I felt that it was so real I ended siting awake on the floor with my pillow.
    Bye . I hope that you write some more. Tabatha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home