The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Funny Bus Ride

Me and Anthony were on the bus. We were sitting together. E.J. was sitting behind us. Then Anthony moved to a different seat but forgot his backpack. He asked me where it was. I said I didn't know, and I didn't! Then he asked E.J. E.J. pointed under my seat, but Anthony looked over my seat.

"My mom is going to kill me!", he pretend-yelled.

Then he started pretending to cry. I picked up his backpack and said, "Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!" Then he said, "What?"

"Ah, excuse me.", I said while I dangled his backpack from my fingers. Anthony turned and looked. He jumped and grabbed his backpack from my hands. "Bad Andres!", he said, slapping me gently on the cheek. Then I did the same to him (but I didn't call him Andres) and we laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home