The Adventures and Misadventures of a 2nd Grader

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sledding


Today, me and my dad and my sister went sledding, but I didn't want to go sledding because all of the children were turning around and sledding backwards and some children had made a bump and they were riding and then when they got to the bump they turned around and BOOM! the sled flipped over and they fell onto the snow and the sled fell over them.

So my sister and my dad went on the sled. When they got almost to the bottom they turned halfway around and then stopped. Then the sled tipped over but didn't flip all the way. Then they went again and this time it was a bumpy ride. They turned completely around, then rode backwards and then they bumped.

The next time I ran after them as they were going down and then they just stopped. My dad pushed the sled so that they would keep going. Then when he got stuck, I pushed him. The next time was almost the same except that when I pushed them, they took off themsleves.

Then we went home. I was shouting, "He's going for it! He's going for it! BOOM!"

I forgot to tell you, my dad was pulling my sister in the sled almost all the time. I felt unlucky, but when my sister went in the sled to the car, I was throwing snowballs at her. One time, I threw one and it burst into pieces. Since I was running so fast, some of the pieces went into my eyes. I think I earned that. Then I wiped the snow off my sister and we went home.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home